Gramercy Park, a sleek and classy freehold condominium is located at Grange Road in district 10. Developed by leading property developer, City Development Limited (CDL), Gramercy Park has 174 luxury units, each with spacious and functionally layout rooms of high quality finishes, it is truly a place to call home.
Gramercy Park Locale
Gramercy Park is just a 5 minutes’ drive to Singapore Central Business District (CBD). It is less than 1km from Orchard North South Line Station which is 4 stations away from Raffles Place in CBD. Future owners of Gramercy Park will enjoy the use of a nearer MRT station, come 2021, when Orchard Boulevard Train Station (along Thomson Line) goes into full operation.
River Valley Primary School, Zhangde Primary Schools, Crescent Girls’ School and Raffles Girls’ School are some local schools that are near Gramercy Park. International schools that are within walking distances are Overseas Family School, International School Singapore, Norwegian Supplementary School and Finnish Supplementary School.
Gramercy Park caters to the needs of all. For those who loves to shop, the prime Orchard Shopping Belt is just a short distance away. Prestigious clubs like The American Club, The Pines Club and Tanglin Club are also located near Gramercy Park. For nature lovers, the nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens, provide a lush location for the residents to take a stroll or jog.
Gramercy Park Unique Selling Points
- Prime Location (District 10)
- Rare huge freehold land
- Serene and peaceful environment
- Proximity to future Orchard Boulevard MRT
- Reputable developer with vast experiences
- Luxury homes with quality finishing
- Efficient and spacious layout.
- Surrounded by established amenities and top schools
- Well connected to other part of Singapore via major expressway
- High rental yield with good potential for capital appreciation
Gramercy Park Project Details
- Developer: City Development (CDL)
- Address: Grange Road Singapore
- District: 10
- Tenure: Freehold
- Site Area: 169,189 sqft
- Number of Units: 174 Units
- Number of Blocks: TBC
- Number of Carpark: TBC
- Estimated TOP: TBC
Click here for Gramercy Park Brochure
Gramercy Park copyright 2013